Serving New York (NYC), Queens, Astoria, Great Neck and Long Island
If you have suffered a serious personal injury due to the negligence of another, choosing an attorney to represent you is an important decision. Simply put, you deserve an attorney who has the skills and experience to obtain just compensation for the injuries which you sustained. For more than 15 years, Marc Albert has been fighting for the rights of injured victims just like you. He understands that this is a very difficult time for you and your family, and he is committed to making sure you receive the help you need to get through this traumatic event. Mr. Albert will work tirelessly in order to obtain the compensation that you deserve, allowing you to focus all of your energy on your recovery.
Big Firm Results with a Small Firm Personal Touch
Mr. Albert brings big firm results and experience to your case. For nearly a decade, he ran the personal injury and medical malpractice divisions of Seeger Weiss LLP, one of the most prominent mass tort and personal injury law firms in the country. During his tenure at this high-powered firm, Mr. Albert was responsible for procuring numerous multimillion dollar verdicts and settlements, and he earned a reputation as one of the top personal injury lawyers in New York City.
When you work with Mr. Albert, you get the best of both worlds. You will receive his big firm experience and track record of success along with the benefit of a small firm atmosphere that provides you with the close personal attention you deserve.
You will receive the highest levels of personalized care throughout every step of the process. Mr. Albert will never pass your case along to associates or junior partners who lack his extensive experience. You can reach Mr. Albert by phone whenever necessary, and he will be personally involved in handling every aspect of your case. This personal touch is rarely attainable when working with a large law firm, and it is even rarer to receive it from one of the most prominent personal injury lawyers in New York.
Handling All of Your Personal Injury Needs
Mr. Albert regularly represents people who have suffered catastrophic injuries, and he has extensive experience handling a wide variety of personal injury claims, including:
- Car accidents
- Bus accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Construction accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Product liability
- Wrongful death
A Track Record of Success
Over the course of his career, Mr. Albert has taken on many high profile cases and earned lucrative settlements and jury verdicts for his clients. He has garnered considerable press exposure on TV and news media for these cases, and he is widely regarded as a prominent personal injury lawyer amongst his peers and the community at large.
Mr. Albert’s track record speaks for itself. Some of his cases include:
- $17.895M bus accident settlement for victims of the catastrophic Windsor Wildcats bus accident
- A $3.25 million settlement for a 10-year-old boy who suffered brain damage due to a hospital’s failure to diagnose and treat bacterial meningitis
- A $2.9 million settlement on behalf of the family of a man who tragically died in a boating accident on Eastern Long Island
- A $2.3 million settlement for a man who suffered brain damage when a neurosurgeon failed to properly recognize and treat a cerebral hemorrhage during a craniotomy
- A $2.25 million verdict for three victims of the Windsor Wildcats bus accident
- A $1.7 million settlement for a man who suffered end stage renal disease due to his primary care physician’s failure to timely diagnose the condition
- A $1.65 million verdict for a man who suffered serious back injuries after being hit by a van while getting out of a taxi
- A $1.4 million verdict for a woman who suffered a serious ankle injury in a slip and fall accident at the Met Life Building in Manhattan
For a complete list please visit our Verdicts and Settlements page.
Please contact us today to schedule your free initial consultation. Mr. Albert serves clients throughout the New York City metropolitan area from his offices in Queens, Manhattan, and Long Island.